Agile projects made easy.
The Agile Development mApp provides functionality that allows users to create, maintain, and follow Agile methodology for development of processes, applications, and systems using Cherwell to track development projects over iterative sprints.
The mApp leverages many of Cherwell's out-of-the-box processes and objects to provide managers, development leads, and developers to easily follow accepted Agile processes, maintain User Stories, Product and Spring Backlogs, resources, estimation, and tasks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Easy Sprint Creation
- One-click Resource Allocation
- Segregation of Product Backlog and Spring Backlog
- Story Level of Effort (LOE) Estimation
- Task creation, including full lifecycle and time tracking
- Product Tracking
- User Story organization
- Product Backlog
- User Acceptance Testing
- Story Blocking, including automated notification to development leads
- Customer integration
- Resource Utilization Tracking (never over-commit or under-utilize your development resources again)
- Easy to follow Sprint Review punchlists
- Sprint, Product, and Project level dashboards
- Multi-Team/Project Tracking
- Maintain as many development teams as needed
- Provide cross-functional project/product development
- Maintain complete project and resource visibility